2. Products and Services for Personal UseThe products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us without our express prior written consent. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
3. JurisdictionExcept as described otherwise, all materials in the Site are made available only to provide information about Skintrium. Skintrium controls and operates this site from its headquarters in New York, United States of America and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
4. Accuracy of InformationWe attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
5. Intellectual PropertyAll information and content available on the Site, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (hereinafter, the "Content") are the property of Skintrium, its affiliates, partners or licensors, and are protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
6. MiscellaneousThese Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this Site. Skintrium can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. This Site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by Skintrium. Skintrium is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Skintrium of the sites.
7. User's Obligations and ResponsibilitiesIn the access or use of the Site, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the Site. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Skintrium, our affiliates, partners or licensors.
8. Your AccountYou may choose to create an account at our Site if you are over thirteen (13) years of age. Do not register if you are not over thirteen (13) years of age. If you are over thirteen (13) years of age and do register, you will have a username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else's behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use.
10. SubmissionsAll remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Skintrium through this Site (hereinafter, the "Submission") will forever be the property of Skintrium. Skintrium will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Skintrium operations. Without limitation, Skintrium will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Except as noted below in this paragraph, Skintrium will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. Personally identifiable information that may be received at this Site is provided voluntarily by a visitor to this Site. This information is for internal purposes only and is not sold or otherwise transferred to third parties of Skintrium or to other entities who are not involved in the operation of this site. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Skintrium have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
11. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of LiabilityThe site is presented "as is." We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
12. IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site or breach of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
13. DisputesWith respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of New York.
14. Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Site and Via EmailYou consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (hereinafter, "Notices") to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
15. GeneralNothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE POLICYConsistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email email@example.com and provide the following:
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you claim is infringed;
b. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
c. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of that material on the Site;
d. Your address, telephone number and email address;
e. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.